European Union globalists are reportedly ready to penalize Elon Musk $1 billion for not censoring opposition voices and for “disinformation” violations on X.

EU threatens X owner Elon Musk over interview with Donald Trump.

The Orwellian European Commission initiated formal proceedings against Elon Musk’s social media platform in December 20223, Platform X, for allegedly failing to comply with the Digital Services Act (DSA). Branded as a fight against online malpractices, this action seems more like an affront to the platform’s resistance to censorship.

EU globalist politicians and elites are opposed to unrestricted free speech as it limits their ability to control the public.

At the World Economic Forum summit earlier in 2023, a European Union commissioner warned Elon Musk of potential sanctions if he does not cave on censorship.

WATCH:

BREAKING: The EU Commission has just opened formal proceedings against .

At the WEF summit earlier this year, an EU commissioner threatened Elon Musk with sanctions if he did not cave on censorship.

“Our message was clear: We have the rules, which have to be complied with.… pic.twitter.com/qg9YscZm9I

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 18, 2023

The allegations from the unelected bureaucrat against Platform X cover several areas, including the management of illegal content, content moderation, the effectiveness of its ‘Community Notes’ system, transparency in advertising, and user interface design. However, these charges, at their core, appear to be an overreach, possibly impinging on the rights of platforms to self-regulate and uphold free speech.

The Commission’s decision stems from a preliminary investigation, which includes an analysis of the risk assessment report submitted by Platform X in September, its Transparency report from November 3, 2023, and responses to a formal request for information.

In August 2024, the European Union sent a letter to Elon Musk demanding the X owner censor President Donald Trump during his planned interview with the GOP leader.

The letter was sent by Thierry Breton and was dated August 12, 2024.

Thierry Breton is a French business executive, politician, writer and the current Commissioner for Internal Market of the European Union.

In the letter, Thierry warns Elon Musk, “You have the legal obligation to ensure X’s compliance with EU law and in particular the DSA in the EU.”

Breton then went on to threaten Elon Musk if President Trump if he allowed President Trump to speak freely during their interview.

Musk told the EU to pound sand.

UPDATE: Elon Musk Tells EU to F*CK OFF!

The EU then threatened to shut down X if Elon Musk would not censor opposing voices on his social media platform.

Now the EU wants to fine Elon Musk $1 billion for not shutting down unapproved voices and content.

The Irish Star reported:

The European Union is poised to fine Elon Musk’s social media platform X a record $1 billion after it broke landmark laws combatting illicit content and disinformation, sources told The New York Times.

The move will likely ratchet up tensions with the U.S. as it targets one of President Donald Trump’s closest advisers. The penalties will reportedly include a fine and demands for product changes.

The penalties will reportedly be announced this summer and will be the first under the new EU law intended to force social media companies to police their platforms.

Europe is lost.

The post EU Globalists Ready to Fine Elon Musk $1 Billion for Not Censoring Opposition Voices and for ‘Disinformation’ Violations on X appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *