Two teenagers rob and kick a man in the back of his head while he is in his jacuzzi. Credit: KTLA screenshot

Two youths committed a sickening act of violence last week against a hard-working single California father who regularly helped those less fortunate.

As NBC Los Angeles reported, 48-year-old San Bernardino chef Greg Medina was relaxing in his jacuzzi after a long day at work when two teenagers suddenly snuck up behind him and attacked.

One youth kicked the father hard in the back of the head while the other snatched his phone. Both then run away.

KTLA shared footage of the horrific and cruel attack on Friday.

WATCH:

#BREAKING: A White male who spends his ENTIRE LIFE feeding the homeless was just brutally ATTACKED from behind, robbed, and KICKED IN THE HEAD…

…by two Black men

Police say the attack was “completely random” and unprovoked.

His name is Greg Medina, he is 48 years old.

He… pic.twitter.com/SReSzzkE97

— Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) August 21, 2026

Medina, who works as a chef at the nonprofit Lutheran Social Services, where he has been feeding the homeless for more than a year, suffered a concussion and had to go to the emergency room. He says he still suffers from dizzy spells and headaches.

“I’ve been having a lot of dizzy spells, headaches, and got diagnosed with post-concussion disorder,” Medina told KTLA.

The attack has also forced Medina, a father to a 12-year-old girl, to miss work and lose money while recovering. He is her sole provider.

Two 13-year-olds were arrested on felony charges after being turned in by their parents on Friday. Medina said he learned the teens had been trying to film something for TikTok when they assaulted him.

One of the fathers reached out to Medina and informed him that his son was involved in the attack. Per the New York Post, Medina later met both teens, their fathers, and other family members at the jail.

The boys apologized to Medina, who then shook hands with them.

“They apologized to me, and we shared an embrace and a hug and told them I forgive them,” Medina told KTLA.

“They apologized to me. I don’t hate them. These are two young men that need help.”

The post SICKENING: Youths Viciously Attack and Rob Single Father as Part of a TikTok Stunt While He Relaxes in His Jacuzzi (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *